School Safeguarding Information
The Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) has lead responsibility for dealing with all safeguarding issues at our school.
- The Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) at Houldsworth Valley is Mrs Tweed
- Alternate DSL – Mrs Hooper, Miss Thompson, Miss Crown & Mr Hollick
- Online Safety Lead – Mr Hollick
- Prevent Lead - Mrs Tweed
- Safeguarding Governor - Mrs Helen Shield
- Children in Care Lead - Mr Hollick
- Children in Care Governor - Mrs Louise Nelson
- Young Carers Lead - Mrs Hooper
CEOP help children to stay safe online. If someone has behaved inappropriately online a report can be made to CEOP. Follow the link below to make a report. If however you need immediate help telephone 999.
A young carer is someone under 18 who helps look after someone in their family, or a friend, who is ill, disabled or misuses drugs or alcohol. At Houldsworth Valley we have achieved the bronze award for Young Carers in October 2018.
To find out more, click on the link below: